What are we looking for:
A Senior profile to join our Front End team. Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Developing high quality, testable and performance software
- Design (architecture ) + implement (coding) the best solutions for each given problem.
- Working hand in hand with the product and UX/UI team.
- Working with new technologies and keeping updated in a changing environment with new challenges.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Write clean, performant and well maintained code, paying attention to quality.
- Follow and improve front-end best practices for writing and deploying code.
- Take care about cross-browser, cross-platform and performance issues.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Good understanding with Redux.
- Understand the importance of testing your code and how it reduces risk in making changes and refactoring.
- Good understanding of Bootstrap, html, css, sass, handlebars…
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, etc...
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. lodash ).
- Familiarity with RESTful API.
- Solid understanding of git.
- Knowledge and experience with Serverless Architecture and Amazon Web Services.
- Fluent in english.
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mind.
- Passion for your work and striving to do things “the right way” ( ESLint, scalability, maintainability ).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
What we can offer:
- Immediate start.
- Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills.
- Full time and permanent contract.
- Flexible schedule in entrance and exit.
- Private medical insurance.
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews.
- Internal trainings.
- Team Building Activities.
- An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team.
- The possibility to join at a young American company with great expectations and huge potential to grow.