What are we looking for:
A Senior profile to join our Front End team in Barcelona office. Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Developing high quality, testable and performance software
- Design (architecture ) + implement (coding) the best solutions for each given problem.
- Working hand in hand with the product and UX/UI team.
- Working with new technologies and keeping updated in a changing environment with new challenges.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Write clean, performant and well maintained code, paying attention to quality.
- Follow and improve front-end best practices for writing and deploying code.
- Take care about cross-browser, cross-platform and performance issues.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Good understanding with Redux.
- Good understanding of Bootstrap, html, css, sass, handlebars...
- Familiarity with RESTful API.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. lodash ).
- Experience architecting and maintaining of large scale web applications.
- Understand the importance of testing your code and how it reduces risk in making changes and refactoring.
- Solid understanding of git.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, etc...
- Knowledge and experience with Serverless Architecture and Amazon Web Services.
- Have experience working on a dynamic product that is ever changing and evolving rapidly.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty, and work with legacy code.
- Proven track record in building software, getting projects completed and into production.
- Commitment to quality. You take responsibility for the success of the project.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Team player, collaborative, innovative, get things done mind.
- Passion for your work and striving to do things “the right way” ( ESLint, scalability, maintainability ).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Fluent in english (official language in Bigfinite!)
What we can offer:
- Immediate start.
- Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills.
- Full time and on-going contract.
- Flexible schedule in entrance and exit.
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance.
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews.
- Internal trainings and certifications plan.
- English/Spanish classes.
- Team Building Activities.
- An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team.
- The possibility to join at a young American company with great expectations and huge potential to grow.