What are we looking for:
A Senior JS back-end developer to manage new functionalities based on the most modern technologies of big data and deep-learning methods. Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Implementing AWS Lambdas
- Implementing of unit tests for delivered features
- Managing documentation for the assigned tasks
- The job follows a quality system based on the efficiency and continuous learning
- The development has to be oriented to serverless architecture
- Cooperate with other team members (developers, architect)
- Learning ability
- AWS Lambda development
- Serverless oriented
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities and scripting.
- Good level of NodeJS + ExpressJS and recent experience
- Fluency in unit testing (Mocha or alternative)
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Experience managing big data
- English Speak, Read & Write Proficiency.
- Flexible and autonomous
- Able to work in a team, with initiative and proactivity.
What we can offer:
- Immediate start.
- Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills.
- Full time and permanent contract.
- Flexible schedule in entrance and exit.
- Private medical insurance.
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews.
- Internal trainings.
- Team Building Activities.
- An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team.
- The possibility to join at a young American company with great expectations and huge potential to grow.